A backlink is a link from another site to your website. All h links on various websites directed to your website are evaluated by Google. And by the fact that Google perceives them, it moves your website higher in the Google search engine. Another explanation could be that each backlink is some kind of positive review or reference to your website. The more positive references you have, the more Google likes your website.
Did you know that quality backlinks increase the quality and credibility of your website?
Backlinks are kind of the Linkbuilding strategies. This includes activities such as writing articles (on your own blog or on other portals), but also buying backlinks. Buying backlinks represent the easiest and the simplest way to move to higher ranks in the Google search engine for your given keywords.
The Jellyfish.marketing is a system (project) developed to buy backlinks. The project was created as the result of many years of work with backlinks, their suppliers and our clients. We have a lot of experiences in exchange and connecting our customers with our suppliers. We cover the largest media houses in Slovak and Czech republic.
What should a quality backlink look like?
- It should come from a trusted website
- It should come from a website that Google ranks higher than yours – it’s authoritative and has a higher domain authority
- The link should be from an article with the same/similar content (The website can also have neutral content but chosen article should be is related to your keyword or your business)
- The backlinks should be from several websites and are diversified
- The link should be “Dofollow” – that is, recorded and tracked by search engines
Where to buy such backlinks?
There are several ways to buy backlinks.
You can contact a specific chosen website (or portal) by yourself, where you can search for your keyword in an article. (Of course, such a website should have certain criteria mentioned above.) The given website may or may not sell such links. Another option is to contact an agency that has usually a large number of websites where you can place such a backlink. It is very possible that the advertising agency will offer backlinks cheaper as if you will speak to a website (portal) directly. This is because the agency has much more demand for the given media and therefore has more favorable prices. The agency will find and place the backlink for you. You don’t need to have any special knowledge. But if you have some knowledge, the best choice is to connect both options. And that through various portals where is a large database of various media and articles. You will find the backlink and enter the portal for placement. The largest portal in Slovakia is www.jellyfish.marketing.
Rules of backlinks selection rules in Jellyfish.marketing system
- The link cannot be from a PR article, advertising article or from online interviews
- The link cannot be from the perex of the given article
- The link cannot be inserted into the heading or subheading (H1, H2, etc.)
- You can’t also put the link in the gallery and description of the photo
- Some suppliers have their own specifics regarding articles, the system or we will always notify you of this
How is the purchase process?
As the first step, you need to register in our system. Registration approval is manual, but usually, the registration is approved within 24 hours. Then you select backlinks and insert them into the order. The principle is simple and the system works like an e-shop. It is important to mention that the system is not a classic exchange (stock market). We have a personal and long-term relationship with each supplier. Our good relationships guarantee one of the best prices on Slovak and on the czech market.
If you don’t know or are not sure how the system works, we have online and offline support 24/7.